Ski Getaway Rates - 20% Off
It's never too early to start planning a winter adventure, and what better destination to have that adventure than in Reno-Tahoe.
Reno-Tahoe is paradise for skiiers and snowboarders. Explore this breathtaking destination at 20% off ski rates through Eldorado Resort Casino.
Choose from various beautiful ski resorts within a convenient distance from downtown Reno, like Mt. Rose (offers shuttle service, see below), Squaw Valley, Northstar, Alpine Meadows and Diamond Peak. Spend the day skiing, then warm up at the Eldorado where entertainment, nightlife and dining options abound.
Mt. Rose Shuttle Service
Departs at 7:55am from Silver Legacy (located right next to Eldorado Reno). Arrival at Mt. Rose by or before 9:00am, subject to road conditions. Shuttle departs Mt. Rose at 4:30pm. Walk-in guests are permitted on a first-come first-served basis. Subject to sellout.
Shuttle Operating Dates
- Dec. 21-31, 2017
- Jan. 1-7, 2018
- Jan. 13-15, 2018
- Jan. 20 & 21, 2018
- Jan. 27 & 28, 2018
- Feb. 3 & 4, 2018
- Feb. 10 & 11, 2018
- Feb. 17-24, 2018
- Mar. 3 & 4, 2018
- Mar. 10 & 11, 2018
- Minors (ages 15 & under) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be at the shuttle location at least 5 minutes before the departure time. Look for a bus with a Mt. Rose shuttle sign in the front window.
- If you are late or miss the bus, you will need to find another source of transportation to the mountain. (Taxi, Uber, Rental Car).
- Shuttles are subject to cancellation due to severe weather or changes in mountain operations that morning.
- Requests for refunds for the shuttle must be made by 4:30pm the day before the scheduled trip by calling calling 775-849-0704 ext. 215.