Catch the Pacquiao-Bradley 2 Fight at the Eldorado
The Eldorado’s Casino Royale $40,000 Day at the Races is March 16 and 17
Guest DJ Appearances at BuBinga Lounge in March
The Eldorado Hires Javier Silverio as Room Chef of The Prime Rib Grill
Celebrating 19 Years of Amazing BBQ, Brews and Blues!
The Eldorado’s Masters of Blackjack $100,000 Monte Carlo Invitational Set for March 7-8
Book a Room Sign Up
At the Eldorado Hotel Casino you can mix your business in Reno with the area’s best hospitality and customer service. Below you will find questions frequently asked by visitors to our website. If you still have unanswered questions, please contact Kelly Krueger at 775-348-9294.
1. What are the benefits of becoming a member?
2. What are Execu-Dollars and how do I earn them?
3. Who is eligible to become member?
4. Does it cost anything to enroll?
5. Can I pay for someone else's reservations?
6. Am I able to book online?
7. Can someone else make a reservation using my account?
8. Why are the rates sometimes higher on certain dates?
9. Will the front desk know I am an Execuline member?
10. Is there a direct reservation hotline for Execuline reservations?
11. Does the Eldorado have a business center and are they equipped with wireless Internet?
12. Will I receive my Execuline booklet and dollars if I do not book through Execuline reservations?
13. What happens if my Execuline dollars expire?
14. Can my company set up a direct bill account to allow my company to be billed for my reservations?
15. How do I check my E-Card balance?
16. What happens if my E-Card is lost or stolen?
17. Are my Club Eldorado and Execuline cards interchangeable?
18. Can I use my E-Card online to make a reservation?
19. Are there dates that Execuline Rates will be higher?
As an Execuline member, you'll enjoy a host of privileges during your stay. Execuline offers many opportunities to tailor the program to your travel needs. Every Execuline member receives the following membership benefits designed to make every stay convenient and comfortable. Membership is free and Execu-Dollars can be redeemed for a variety of rewards including, hotel stays and dining in our award-winning restaurants.
Online or on the phone, Michele Feemster, your dedicated Execuline Agent, makes reserving a room a quick and easy transaction. If your room preferences and credit card information are on file, simply provide your Execuline account number when making a reservation to make the process even quicker and a nice feature for being an Execuline member is no deposit will be required for your reservation. Should you need to update your room preference, personal information or credit card information, simply contact Michele at 888-889-9338. If you ever have a special request or concern during your stay, the hotel's Execuline Sales Manager is here to assist you.
We know your time is valuable, so enjoy in-room express check out and if requested Christina can e-mail your room folio after your stay is complete!
Kara Duncan Michele Feemster
Execuline Manager Execuline Agent
775-348-9494 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
You will receive Execu-Dollars based on the number of confirmed reservations made by the company or enrolled member; $10 per room, per night distributed monthly. Execu-Dollars are a form of hotel currency used to purchase, room reservations, meals, suites, retail items and shows.
Almost anyone is eligible! The Execuline Manager individually reviews each member application, and will accept most based on the number of projected future stays within a year. Please note, you must have a minimum of twelve annual stays to qualify.
4. Does it cost anything to apply?
No! There is no application fee and no annual fee.
Yes, all you have to do is fill out the credit card authorization form and fax it to 775-785-9042, attention, Execuline Manager
6. Can I make a reservation online?
Yes! All you need to do is sign up for an Execuline account and reference your account number when making a reservation.
Yes, as long as they are affiliated with your company.
8. Why are the room rates sometimes higher on certain dates than others?
Rates for all rooms at the Eldorado, including Execuline, are based on availability and rates increase when inventory becomes limited. But rest assured, as an Execuline client you will receive the best possible rate and your Execuline amenities are always included if you book with your Execuline Account!
Yes, there is an exclusive check in line at the registration desk.
10. How do I make Execuline reservations?
Not only does Execuline have a direct reservation hotline, there is also a personal reservation agent available to make your reservation Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm PST. Not to worry, reservations can still be made outside of normal business hours by our Eldorado reservations department. During Execuline business hours just call Michele Feemster 888-889-9338 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability. Remember, you can also make your reservations online.
Yes, we have a fully equipped business center with computer kiosks to check your emails. We also, offer wireless high speed Internet throughout the property.
12. Will I receive my Execuline Booklet, dollars and amenities if I do not book through Execuline reservations?
No, execuline is designed to reward the frequent business traveler with amenities that make their reservations through the Execuline program. All confirmed reservations are tracked by your established account number. If you choose to take advantage of one of our great hotel offers you may do so, but you will forfeit the program amenities for that reservation period, to include the end of the month Execu-Dollars.
Unfortunately the Eldorado will not be responsible for any Execu-Dollars that expire after a 60 day period.
14. Can my company set up a direct bill account to allow my company to be billed for my reservation?
Yes, all you have to do is have your company's accounting department fill out the direct bill application and send it to the Execuline Manager’s attention for processing.
You may check your cards balance at any Club Eldorado kiosk located on the Mezzanine level.
Contact Kelly Krueger in the Sales office immediately at 775-348-9294 and a new account and E-Card will be created. The Eldorado is not responsible for dollars used with a lost or stolen card.
17. Are my Club Eldorado card and Execuline cards interchangeable?
No, however, they may be used in conjunction with each other.
No, but by calling Michele Feemster, she may apply your dollar balance to your future billing profile.
19. Are there dates that Execuline rates are higher?
Available on the iPhone App Store Available on the Android MarketBiggest Little City
Copyright © 2013 Eldorado Reno. All rights reserved.